Thursday, January 9, 2014

Date Night: At Home

Well the weather outside is frightening, so I thought I would come up with a stay at home date night.  Last Saturday night we decided to watch One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest which inspired me to watch more classics.  Something I don't like to admit is I haven't seen or don't remember a lot of the old movies.  That being said, I wanted to create a fun way to catch up and check out some more.  I pulled up the list on IMDB and chose Casablanca as this week's feature and I'm going to make a Moroccan dinner to go along with it one night this weekend. 

I'm going to make Moroccan Chicken using the recipe from here.  My husband might be a little put off by the dates, so I think I'm going to leave those out.  I wanted something that would simmer so the house would fill with the smell of exotic spices.


But because I believe the dish would go well with something a little sweet I'm going to sub in this recipe instead of regular couscous.


No comments: