Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stir things up.

Fun Idea.

I'm not a video game addict. I don't wait in line with teenagers for the newest version of Halo or Grand Theft Auto...but I love Guitar Hero & Rock Band. And I know that I'm not alone. What's not to love about jammin' out in your living room to your favorite 70's & 80's hair band songs? Awesome!

The beauty of this game is that it is also the perfect party game. Invite a bunch of friends over and have a "Battle of the Bands." If you live in an apartment, make sure to alert your neighbors that you will be having a concert in your apartment. And be prepared to be up until the wee hours because time flies when you are a rock star.

And I now I have one other piece of advise. Pick up the Cool Jazz ice cube stirrers by Fred & Friends. It doesn't matter if you only serve pizza out of the box. This will be the one food & cocktail detail that everyone remembers. --a

No comments: