Thursday, October 30, 2008

I need a second house…

Registry and gifts.

So if you are anything like me, you receive enough magazines and catalogues in the mail to start your own wing at the local library. I usually dog-ear all of my pages of interest, and then go back later to tear out those pages and catalogue them by category…because you never know when you will want to refer back to something.

Well I’ve been going back through my dog-ears of the last few months, and I keep coming across the same name – Rosanna, Inc. Her collections of tableware and glassware are amazing! Whether you are beachy, earthy, worldy, or dramatic, Rosanna has unique and lovely pieces to suit your taste.

If I had known about this website before my wedding in August, my registry might have looked very different. The Rococo Noir collection has my name written all over it. If I only had another 100 square feet of space… --a




From Top: Mondo Collection, Cin Cin Collection, Rococo Noir Collection

No comments: