Thursday, October 9, 2008

Meet Celebrity Hair Stylist-Frank Arcabascio











Beauty.

For those of you who don’t know me personally, I don’t have the best track record for lengthy relationships with the opposite sex. But I can now say proudly that I have three exceptions to that statement; my husband, my dentist and my hair stylist.

My hair stylist, Frank Arcabascio is one of those true hidden gems that I consider myself extremely lucky to have happened upon. Seven years ago I lived in Astoria, Queens, and decided to stop into the salon on the corner called The Saloon. Without an appointment or a clue, I was fortunate enough to get Frank’s chair. Frank promptly received a consult, advice and then one of the most meticulous hair cuts of all time.

I didn’t find out until at least a year later that not only is Frank the proprietor of The Saloon but also a trusted stylist to the likes of Rosario Dawson, Paula Abdul and The Gastineau Girls to name a few. What I love about Frank is not only do I get star treatment without the attitude but he is always searching for the latest and greatest, whether it is trend, equipment or products.

That is why Hip Hostess is very excited to introduce Frank as a guest blogger on our site. Frank will be giving tips about products, styles, trends, color and helpful hints such as when and how you should start preparing your hair for the big day.

Stay tuned for Frank’s blog entry in the next couple of weeks… --b

Photo Source: theknot.com

2 comments:

Stylist said...

What a very excellent and lovable look. Thank you for sharing.

Lucy said...

Its really beautiful and outstanding. Thank you