Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Food Inspiration!!

Food.

Anyone that knows me well know's that Ina Garten, a.k.a. The Barefoot Contessa, is my cooking and entertaining idol. I drool over her cookbooks and TiVo her Food Network show so that I can watch and perfect my technique. And I have never, I repeat NEVER, come across a bad recipe from any of her books.

So imagine my extreme excitement when I received an email today from the Barefoot Contessa crew with great news. Ina is releasing a new cookbook, Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics, on October 28th! The focus of this book is going to be taking very simple ingredients that can be found at most supermarkets and "unlocking the flavor." I know that I will be first in line at the store on the 28th to get my copy!

Also, check out her new show on the Food Network, also titled Barefoot Contessa Back to Basics. It begins airing on December 13th and will showcase her wonderful recipes and some exciting parties. --a


No comments: