Friday, July 30, 2010

Naughty Betty

Snarky stuff.



My husband and I are slowly becoming the last couple standing...the last couple to be sans child. All of our drinking buddies are dropping like flies and becoming grown-ups! Oiy vey!

But I know that our buddies are still trying to get used to the different sets of priorities that come with being a parent. Instead of taking advantage of an unseasonably beautiful day to go drink outside (my favorite past time), they take their child to the park. But deep down, I know they'd like to join us for an al fresco cocktail hour.

So when I recently ran across a line of products from a company called Naughty Betty, I couldn't stop giggling. Started by two 30-something moms, Naughty Betty is a compilation of products adorned with snarky comments that hit right at the heart of what my group of friends is experiencing.

And I think this pretty much says it all:



But make sure to check out the Naughty Betty site...it's chock full of some very clever stuff.

No comments: