Get excited, folks. We have a wonderful giveaway starting today and five lucky readers are going to win a wonderful product!
Ecojot is a Canadian based company that creates 100% post-consumer recycled products. As someone who loves a stylish product that is also earth-friendly, here are some other great stats about Ecojot:
* Acid-free, processed chlorine free paper & board is used.
* All inks & glues are vegetable based, therefore bio-degradable.
* No new trees are used to make the paper & the paper mill is powered by biogas harnessed from a nearby landfill.
* All of the protective packaging is corn-based.
* Their "Buy One Give One campaign" donates a school notebook to young students around the world for every jounal, jumbo journal, or sketchbook purchased.
And of course...their graphic prints are bright, cheery and fun.
So here's the contest skinny. Five randomly chosen readers will win (2) 5x7 journals. All you have to do is leave a comment telling us what you use your journals for...shopping lists, random thoughts, whatever. You have until August 9th to enter.
As for me, I keep a journal with me always to jot down (1)blog ideas, (2)note cocktails and wine that I enjoy at restaurants, and since I'm trying to furnish our new apartment (3) furniture and room dimensions.
Good luck, all!