Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fashion Flashback

Shoes.

Frankly, this is not the kind of jelly that you are use to hearing about on Hip Hostess. It has nothing to do with cooking or baking but it will help you look super cute at your next party. I didn’t really like jelly shoes the first time around, aside from the fact that they were super comfortable. I very rarely like it when I see old trends come around again. I generally feel that you should learn from your mistakes and put them behind you…like leg warmers, extremely big hair and the Flashdance inspired one shoulder look. However, they brought the comfort of jellys back with entirely more style.

As of Saturday, I am the proud owner of the second shoe down and I have to day that I am digging the old jelly with the new look. What do you think?




Shoe #1

Shoe #2

Shoe #3

Shoe #4

1 comment:

Beth said...

Jellies! I remember those so well! I had several pairs in different colors back in high school. If they're coming back into fashion, I'd better dig them out of storage!