Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wine Cocktails

Cocktail Recipes.

I'm a big fan of Imbibe magazine as well as their online site. They always have a fresh perspective on the art of all things libation.

Recently they posted an article about the history of cocktails containing wine as a main component. Which made me wonder, why don't we drink more cocktails where hard alcohol isn't the driving force? Below is my favorite suggestion from this article. I think it sounds refreshing and lovely!



Sauternes Cup No. 4

Method: Mix together in a large jug. Serve as cool as possible.

2 Bottles of Sauternes
1 Bottle of Iced Sparkling Muscat Mosel
Slice of Cucumber
Juice of 4 Oranges
Juice of 2 Lemons (strained clear)
3 Bottles of Iced Soda Water

1 comment:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

oh gawd. i love this. i adore your blog. where have you been all my life...

xo
ashlina
secretsofdomesticbliss.blogspot.com