Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gifts for Guys

Gift Ideas.

I don't know if any of you have this problem, but I sometimes have a difficult time finding gifts for my better half for very special occasions. While sports tickets and nice dinners are always a winner with my husband, sometimes I'd like to kick it up a notch for anniversaries and birthdays.

So when I came across Chris Parry's Etsy shop, I knew that I'd found a winner. Each of Chris's pieces are handmade and customized in a way that will make it unique and special for those very important occasions. Here's a few of my favorites:

Fingerprint Cufflinks:
Just submit a black and white copy of your fingerprint, and Chris will emboss your unique "signature" on this very useful gift.


Fingerprint Wedding Band:
Another genius way to incorporate your fingerprint.

Guitar Picks:
These silver picks can be engraved with virtually any quote. If your guy doesn't actually play guitar but wishes he did, you can also get these picks made as a key chain.

Customized silver collar stays makes a utilitarian item so much more special.

3 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

I've seen the guitar pic and thought it was such a great idea.

Julie Coleman, Freelance Editor said...

I ordered the silver collar stiffeners as an anniversary gift for my husband, and they just arrived today! Absolutely gorgeous--even the packaging is beautiful. Thank you for the fabulous tip!

The Wife said...

OMG! Love the idea of engraving a guitar pick! Soo darling!
Miss Taryn Cox