Saturday, March 13, 2010

Props for Pottery Barn

Home Decor.

This is the time of year that I totally get Spring Fever. I'm over the cold weather, snow, and grey skies and long for temperatures that start with at least a 5, tulips & daffodils, and sunshine. So when I got home from after a week of traveling to a mailbox full of magazines, catalogues and bills I was instantly drawn to the fresh cover of the new Pottery Barn catalogue.

And I have to tell you that some of the Spring & Easter place setting photos that are within the pages of this catalogue are really inspiring. I love the mixture of old and new in all three of these examples. Now I really can't wait for Spring to arrive...







3 comments:

Rach said...

Ahh, I love pottery barn!

Ashley said...

I just love this, so pretty! Pottery Barn has the cutest stuff!

eyeglasses online said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.