Friday, March 12, 2010

POPcorn Culture

Gourmet Gift.

I don't need to be at the movies to crave popcorn as a snack. And while I love just the basic butter and salt, I'm more than happy to jazz things up a bit too.

When I ran across these popcorn seasonings from Urban Accents, I was SO excited. I make some pretty good seasoning mixes myself, but I am pretty psyched to try some of UA's choices: Margarita Lime, Smoky Chipotle, Sweet & Salty Kettle, Asiago and Cracked Pepper, and Dill Pickle.

And while you are perusing their site, make sure to check out their assortment of exotic popcorn kernels. Wouldn't an assortment of kernels, seasonings, and a container make a great hostess gift?

3 comments:

dognbird said...

This is rather exciting! My fiance will go bonkers for the dill pickle one. Great find.

Artmcm said...

These sound great. We're always on the look out to spice up popcorn.

Brandy @ The Moody Fashionista said...

LOVE this! I'm a huge popcorn fan and these are amazing flavors. Thanks!