Friday, June 6, 2014

Savannah Settled

Sorry for the hiatus but I've been busy learning to do everything Southern Style.  I must admit that I expected the transition to be a little more difficult than it has been.  I think it's because the hubby and I were truly ready for the change, and so we mainly feel happy, instead of overwhelmed even though there is quite a bit each day to get accomplished.   I'm having so much fun with Southern Hospitality and learning to add some extra time into each errand for chit chat.  I don't think I will ever say y'all but learning to make a mean shrimp and grits that I look forward to mastering.  We are still trying to figure out a more permanent living situation and the interviewing process is still underway, so please bear with me and I will try to resume posts as normal very, very soon.

1 comment:

MS Surface Pro Repair said...

Hello,
The glimmering gives off an impression of being an equipment issue, which happens after the gadget warms up during use. These days, We know that a few clients have encountered a screen flash on Surface Pro 4 and are observing the circumstance close-by you. By the way, anyone searching for Best MS Surface Pro Repair. Visit my profile