Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Bellini



This past weekend I had the pleasure of a very relaxing day at a Connecticut spa. While lounging around the pool, I got a craving for a Bellini. Imagine my surprise when the waiter handed me the above bottle.

This little guy was so cute and I loved the packaging. This got me thinking , wouldn’t this look gorgeous on a brunch buffet or in a bucket of ice poolside?

By the way, my husband talked for 10 minutes about how it was ridiculous because Bellini’s were such an easy drink to make, to which I moved my seat and continued to enjoy my beverage! My advice break these little babies out at an all girl event where cute packaging is appreciated.

FYI they also make Mimosas.

2 comments:

Sécia Mischke said...

Yum. Love that packaging.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

Presentation is everything! These would be a perfect favor for a girl's night. LOVE THEM!