Saturday, August 27, 2011

Amazing Recipe Resource

Recipes.

Some days I just don't have the creative energy to come up with a new dinner idea. And some days it's even too much for me to thumb through my recipe books to see if I have what is necessary to make something yummy.

For those days, I'm starting to employ Gojee. It is an amazing website that compiles recipes from some of the most talented food bloggers out there. And there is a search feature where you can put in what you have in the fridge and *Banzinga* a bunch of amazing recipe options appear.

For instance, Skirt Steak yielded...



Blueberries and cake flour...



Salmon...



Dried Ancho Chiles...



You should definitely bookmark this website for those lazy days when you just don't want to think about what to make for dinner. Let Gojee do it for you.

1 comment:

yaya said...

se me hizo agua la boca con tantas delicias.

saludos
desde monterrey mexico

pd soy tu fan