Friday, November 5, 2010

ASOS for the US

Fashion.

It's hard to believe that Halloween has passed. Before we know it, Thanksgiving will be upon us. And I hate to hasten us along even further, but we have to start thinking about holiday parties. I'm already worried about what I'm going to wear to parties that haven't even officially been announced…and god-forbid that I show up wearing the same thing as someone else.

Thankfully I've found a new wardrobe weapon that is chock-full of a ton of great finds - ASOS.com. This UK online retailer is FINALLY available to those of us in the US. And no need to worry about expensive shipping...it's free for both purchases and returns. I took a quick gander at some of their party dresses, and I'm kind of loving these




And make sure to peruse the other areas too. There are a few outerwear pieces that I'm drooling over too...

No comments: