Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crudite Centerpiece

Decor and Food.

I just spied these pretty vegetable displays on Lovelyish and am kind of smitten. I love the idea of using bright colored veggies as not only part of the menu, but as a centerpiece (we did something similar recently for a kids party even!)



I also think that fruit makes a lovely centerpiece on it's own or mixed in with flowers too. It's unconventional and very beautiful.

Which makes me wonder...do you have any unconventional items that you use in your table centerpieces?

2 comments:

Justine {Stop Me if You've Heard This One} said...

It wasn't exactly a centerpiece, but I borrowed that chic veggies and dip display idea for a party I had a few months back. So much prettier than a regular platter!

Katherine @ The Side Stuff said...

Love this – yummy snacking and beautiful colors.