Friday, March 9, 2012

Best Chocolate Ice Cream


If I were being totally honest I would say that right now I am having a difficult time balancing my work and home life. Work is exciting and very insane right now, but it is a good insane. Home well it’s losing the battle. So I am vowing this Sunday to turn off all electronics except for a marathon of Friday Night Lights on Apple TV. The hubby and I will prepare CafĂ© Fernando’s best and creamiest chocolate ice cream together and then sit back and wait for the goodness to freeze. In between, I plan to nap, read the enormous pile of magazines that I haven’t gotten to and give myself a facial.

I’m sure at this time of year everyone needs a little break…c’mon fellow hip hostess’ join me for a lazy Sunday Funday complete with homemade ice cream.


3 comments:

Justine {Stop Me if You've Heard This One} said...

Your weekend sounds lovely. I've been eyeing that ice cream recipe on Pinterest for weeks. Be sure to post how it turns out!

Have a great couple of days off!

Hip Hostess said...

Thanks for posting Justine. I wanted to tell you that the ice cream really lived up to its name. It is DELICIOUS!

Hip Hostess said...

Thanks for posting Justine. I wanted to tell you that the ice cream really lived up to its name. It is DELICIOUS!