Monday, December 13, 2010

Think Pink

Hot Color.

Panetone has spoken and the color of the year is (drum roll please) ... Honeysuckle 18-2120.

Say goodbye to last year’s turquoise. This is what Panetone had to say about the color choice, “Let the bold spirit of Honeysuckle infuse you, lift you, and carry you. Honeysuckle emboldens us to face everyday troubles with verve and vigor. It elevates our psyche beyond escape, instilling the confidence, courage, and spirit to meet the exhaustive challenges that have become part of everyday life.”


photo courtesy of Casa Sugar


Geez, I was just thinking of adding a few Honeysuckle throw pillows to my sofa and maybe some cool new shoes but I had no idea it was going to be a life altering. Bring on the honeysuckle people!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I seriously thought honeysuckle was a shade of yellow lol...I guess ya learn something new everyday!

I love this color--it has a spring freshness to it! Definitely will be on the lookout for ways to add little pops here and there.