Saturday, December 11, 2010

Creative Gift Wrapping

DIY.

I LOVE wrapping gifts. Perhaps it's my obsession with beautiful packaging, but I think it is well worth the effort do something special and unique. And during Christmas when all of the gifts are piled under the tree, I also consider my wrapped gifts part of the home decor...so it should be beautiful right?

When I saw these three fashion-inspired gift wrap ideas in Instyle Magazine, I was instantly in love. I think the monogram might be my favorite. I always run out of tags or have a difficult time finding ones that I actually like. Wouldn't it be fun to just monogram the outside of the package and leave my mis-matched santa tag collection out? So chic!



2 comments:

bibbitybob said...

Fabulous ideas, thank you for sharing!

Charissa said...

Fashion-inspired gift wrapping - what a fun idea! I read a blog post once about what it would be like to style a gift like a Rodarte outfit...this is higher level of gift wrapping!