Friday, December 17, 2010

10 Best Beauty Products

Beauty.

In the December issue, Lucky magazine named their Top 10 Best Beauty Products of the past decade. There are a few that I've been meaning to try (YSL Frozen Cherry Lip gloss and Pssst Dry Shampoo) and a few that I didn't know I needed to try (Covergirl LashBlast and Givenchy Mister Light).

Of the rest, I have used and continue to use these two:

Tarte Cheek Stain



OPI Nail Lacquer in You Don't Know Jacques



What I'd like to know is what our readers love. What products can't you live without?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dry shampoo is the great things since sliced bread. I use it 2-3 times a week. I love Rockaholic by Tigi. XO

http://tryitonmegirl.blogspot.com/

TOTOSITEWEB23 said...

WHAT'S UP, I READ YOUR BLOGS, YOUR WRITING SKILL IS SO GOOD, KEEP IT UP!
안전놀이터

GUIDE03 said...

HI, EXCELLENT BLOG. THIS IS HELPFUL FACTS TO US, KEEP IT UP.
HAVE A GREAT DAY 🤞 성인웹툰

TOTOSAFEDB23 said...

HELLO! I HAVE READ YOUR POST. THIS IS A GREAT JOB, I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THIS POST. 😘😘😘
안전놀이터