Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Link Love

Tuesday Inspiration.

Cup of Jo
Love this underwater wedding shoot! Tyra would be so proud.


Secrets of Domestic Bliss
This little home bar vignette is so lovely. The green cabinet, the blue printed drapes, the lemon tree, and airy white. Perfect!

This old image of Natalie Wood in Manhattan is just one of many inspiring photos featured on this blog that instantly make you want to be more glamorous.


Bunting made of British Stamps adorning a wedding cake. Cool.

4 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

Love the cake!

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

This is so embarrassing, but I'm Mo's friend and I just realized when I got your pingback that I never wrote you back from months ago when he put us in touch and I'd just started my blog! I must have the email somewhere. Will have to find it and send a proper reply, forgive me for this being 10 months late! So glad to have returned---so much inspiration you have here : )
xoxo katie

Patty said...

Natalie Wood is so gorgeous! Thanks for posting!

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Great cake!