Thursday, June 28, 2012

Spotted: Bee Clutch


So, I have been looking for ways to incorporate color into my summer wardrobe.  I love when I see other people wearing the bright neon yellows and greens that are hot this season.  But let’s face it, when I try it on I become a little self conscious and it always end up going right back on the hanger quickly.  That is why I was so excited to see this Bee Clutch.  It looks small in this photo but check out the link and you’ll see it has some substance to it.  This is my solution, a cute pop of bright yellow that will go with almost any outfit.  It would be great for summer weddings and parties.   

It’s funny how I use to not want to buy things from the U.K. because I thought that it would take forever to get here, like they had to put it on an ocean liner because that was the only way to get it across the big vast sea.  Meanwhile planes do fly in daily and it is just as fast as ordering from the states…silly me!

1 comment:

ANH Style said...

That clutch is a good find- I think accessories are often the best way to go for incorporating more color into your wardrobe!