Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jelly Belly Gourmet Soda

How’s this for a fun factor at a children’s birthday party? Colorful bottles with soda that tastes like Jelly Belly jellybeans, this is seriously the stuff that kids dream about. The soda has 90 calories and is made with sugar not HFCS and is available in lemon drop, sour cherry, green apple, tangerine and blueberry. The product is due to be released shortly by Black Bear Soda Company and will be marketed to grocery stores and available at Walgreens.



Don’t forget to look for Jelly Belly gourmet soda the next time you find yourself at the corner Walgreen’s (why are Walgreen’s always on a corner?) You are sure to make some kids very happy.

8 comments:

Renee said...

These would be such a cute idea with a Crayon party, Sesame Street, Circus...etc. I could go on and on. LOL The primary colors are perfect and they have a slight neon color to them too for a great 80's party. :) Great on a dessert bar or you can use on an ice cream bar as a drizzle syrup, I bet if you boiled it down a little it will turn into a syrup. I am so buying these when I see them.

I think Walgreens are on the corner because like gas stations it makes them easier to get in and out in a hurry. :)

coolkids said...

love those! They would be perfect for my son's First Birthday party this saturday...to bad they aren't out now!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

You have such a wonderful blog. What kid or kid @ heart would not love these..I'd buy hem just for the color! I agree, why a Walgreens on every corner other than good market presence I guess!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

What a fun find!

Cyclopean Rabbit said...

forget the kids its mine lol... stuff tastes JUST LIKE the jelly beans ... mmmmmmmmmmm

Chad said...

I've only seen the Sour Cherry so far at Walgreens. I bought some and it's pretty good. Tastes just like the jelly belly!

Anonymous said...

Hi all! I just purchased the Jelly Belly Gourmet Soda Blueberry flavor at Menard's in Saginaw, MI yesterday and I think they had the other flavors as well. This soda is amazing! I am 41 BTW and love everything Blueberry flavored. So check your local Menards! : )

Dustin said...

Got a pack of Very Cherry and Blueberry. Both taste great. Can't wait to try more.