Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fancy Baked Potato

Recipe.

As I have mentioned before, I am a girl with a Midwest upbringing and a healthy love for meat and potatoes. When having a get together with friends and family, I always try to serve the perfect partnership of steak and potato. But let’s face it, I care as much about the food as the presentation on the plate and a brown lumpy baked potato is hard to work with.



That’s why I was excited to read about the Swedish potato called the Hasselback on Chicho’s Kitchen. It has all the same qualities of a baked potato plus presentation. Crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside plus pleasing to the eye, makes me almost weepy!

5 comments:

Paper Heart Girl said...

Ahhhh, this looks so lovely! Thank you very much for sharing!

xxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Tereza Anton said...

Hello there! I just found your pretty and cool blog.
This is my blog http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/
Please take a look if you want and if you like it please follow and I will follow you back.
Just let me know; I hope you don't think that I'm rude :)
Thank you so much,
Tereza

Abby said...

HAVE to try this

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

This looks delicious and YES, so pretty!

kittypolishnbags said...

This looks neat! I'm all for food so I'll be trying this!