Saturday, March 19, 2011

Easter Goodies

Kids Treat.

Whenever I am in a situation where I have to provide treats for kids I always have an internal struggle on what kind of items to include. I want the kids to have the sugary treats that they like but don’t want them to bounce off the walls. And most children’s events have some sort of activity that requires them to at least stay still for a few minutes and nothing is worse than a room full of hopped up kids on a candy rush.



When I saw this post from No Fuss Fabulous I immediately thought “bingo”. Kids love fish shaped cheesy crackers and what a cute display that makes it extra special. So, if your name is coming up on the treat list at school, church or for Easter activities. This little carrot ensures that you will be a hit with both the kids and the parents.

No comments: