Thursday, February 18, 2010

Better Beach Bag

Accessories.

I think most areas of the country have been hit pretty hard with a harsh winter so far. And I don't know about you guys, but that just makes me daydream about a Spring getaway so much more. I haven't taken a "Spring Break" since my Freshman year of college, but this year Brandi and I will be in the Caribbean for a destination wedding...and we intend to extend our stay for some much needed fun in the sun.

I'm in the process of putting together my vacation clothing right now...and adding where necessary. And let me tell you...my summer bag from last year is long, long, long past its prime. Which is what brought me to Mar Y Sol Handbags. Their fair trade bags are handmade in Kenya & Madagascar. Gorgeous colors and unique woven designs are their trademark and I'm absolutely smitten. And what's even better is that they are very affordably priced. Just what the wardrobe doctor ordered!


2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

very cute bags :)

Jordan said...

I LOVE this company!! And even better, they're based here in Brooklyn! The owner is so super sweet and it just makes me want to buy everything in her line. I bought several items for my honeymoon and for wedding-helper gifts for my wedding last summer. So glad to see you supporting her amazing company!