Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine's Day Haute Chocolate

Gift Idea.

My husband and I usually skip out on exchanging gifts on Valentine's Day, but I might break tradition this year. While I'm perfectly content with a box of mystery chocolates (I like even the orange cream ones), I think that I might gift my husband a twist on his very favorite method of consuming chocolate - hot chocolate.

To mix things up a bit, I'm thinking that the Vosges Couture Cocoa Sampler might be nice. With their three flavors La Parisienne, Aztec Elixir, and La Bianca in one package, it will give my hubby lots of variety.
And then to really mix it up, I think I might throw in this ultra-cool Molinillo. It's the secret to the frothy Mexican hot chocolates. Just place the base of the molinillo in the cup, put the neck between your two palms and twist. Instant luxury. Of course, this part will end up being more of a gift for me to add to my kitchen gadgets...but it's the thought that counts, right? :)


No comments: