Monday, February 6, 2012

Snarky Valentines

Etsy.


My husband and I have happily been together for many years, however we are not big on Valentine's Day. I buy fresh flowers for our apartment on a regular basis and we go to dinner all of the time. I don't need to fight the crowds and pay heavily for both just because it is a holiday. So I'll make a nice dinner and then plan out what candy I can buy at the store the next day for half off. Romantic, huh? :)

And it looks like we're not the only ones that take a bit of a cynical look at the big V-Day. I am just loving the assortment of snarky Valentines on Etsy. My hubby might just get one of these with a home-cooked meal this year.




2 comments:

Sécia Mischke said...

These are really great. It's a nice twist to keep things interesting.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Talking Thirty said...

LOL to the "You'll Do" Valentine! That's awesome. Thanks for the laugh!