Thursday, February 9, 2012

Free Valentine's Printables


Sometimes life gets in the way and we forget to slow down and just appreciate things. That’s why I like Valentine’s Day because it reminds you to do just that. Some people feel it is a greeting card and chocolate company holiday. But I think every once in awhile a special date on the calendar is just what we need to remind us to be grateful for the ones we love.

That being said, last year was a great Valentine’s day. The hubby and I made a romantic dinner of surf and turf together and then talked for hours over a fantastic bottle of wine. I will admit that the surf and turf and wine came together as I flew around Brooklyn a little panicked.

This year I am going to be fully prepared and enjoy the whole day instead of just the evening. That’s why I thought it was perfect when I ran across Kiki’s creations printable cards. They are adorable and with the series of 8, I’m going to hide them around the apartment to surprise my husband in the morning.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute! I'm all for a day of love rather than just one evening. Thanks for sharing these.

We've got a special lil' something to share with one lucky reader - a perfect valentine for any girl.
http://doievenlikethis.com/2012/02/giveaway-julie/

Fastmíia-Hospedagem de sites said...

I found your site by chance and liked