Saturday, January 8, 2011

Let me count the ways...

Home Decor.

As long as the thermometer shows outside temps in the 30 degree and below range, I will be spending a bit more time inside. But the more I sit inside, the more I start dreaming up home projects...preferrably inexpensive ones.

In the next week or so, I'm going to give my entry and hallways a little facelift with a new wall color. But I'm wondering if I should tackle my stair risers too for a little pop.

I'm kind of loving this french numbering stencilwork...



And then there are the traditional versions as well...





What do you all think about jazzing up stair risers?

4 comments:

Bianca said...

pretty cool, I've never seen this before... shame I have no stairs in my apartment :(

Unknown said...

I love this idea, fun and whimsical. The white stairs are my favorite! XO

http://tryitonmegirl.blogspot.com/

Alexandra Hedin said...

I love this! I'm doing this in our new house - great for the kids to learn to count in another language!

Rachel said...

I love it! :)