Friday, November 19, 2010

British Invasion - Living Etc Magazine

Magazine.

While waiting for my gate to be announced at Heathrow, I popped into a newsstand to buy a ridiculously large bag of Cadbury chocolates and happened to catch a glimpse of the cover of Living etc Magazine. The cool styling on the cover reminded my of my dearly departed Domino Magazine. I snatched a copy for the plane and made my way through the terminal.



One hour later, my copy of the magazine had more rabbit ears than the holiday section of target in March...and surprisingly not a drop of caramel or smudge of chocolate on any of the pages. The perfect mix of interior design advise, fun product finds, and food & bev ideas, Living etc Magazine is now officially added as a regular source of inspiration for yours truly.





No comments: