Thursday, November 11, 2010

British Invasion - Dorset Knob Biscuits

UK Goods.

My husband and I recently sojourned in London and I came back to the states totally inspired. So for the next couple of weeks I'll be sharing my finds with you as I'm sure you'll love some of these ideas from over the pond as well.

My first find is Dorset Knob biscuits.



Packaged in this absolutely delightful tin, Dorset Knob Biscuits have been crafted by hand using the same Moores family recipe for 150 years. These biscuits are twice baked in a wood fired oven to create a crisp texture that is just begging for your favorite jam and butter...or even a slice of extra sharp cheddar and chutney. Yum!

And going back to the tin design, I am just as excited to use it after the biscuits are gone. Don't you think it would be the perfect tin to store half open packages of Carr crackers or flatbreads?


No comments: