Saturday, September 18, 2010

Spencil

Guest Blog & Kitchen Gadget.

Brandi's sister decided to get in on the Hip Hostess blogging fun and tell us about something new that's she's disovered. So tell us, Hip Sister, whatcha got for us?

I have a horrible problem following recipes. For some reason I just can’t seem to keep myself from pouring in my favorite spices of the moment (I’m discovering cumin works on anything, including vanilla ice cream).

This is really only a problem when I go to recreate the dish after my love affair with that spice set is over and I can no longer remember how I made that perfect dish. Thinking back on it, I wonder why didn’t I make life easy and jolt down a couple notes on the recipe as a reminder of how I got creative, I simply can’t give an answer besides, I didn’t think about it at the time. Then I set my eyes on this puppy



How could I ever forget to take down those all important notes when there is a pencil staring back at me from the end of my spoon?!? I just have to remember to write carefully and not spray food all over my kitchen.

No comments: