Monday, September 20, 2010

Guest Blogger: Casey Armijo

Guest Blog.

Do you have a "lust list"?? Items--big or small--that you're saving your pretty pennies for? For some girls, it's all about the designer handbag or those lovely red label stilettos. Now don't get me wrong, I can crush hard on accessories, but artwork is what really makes me swoon.

Upon moving from the midwest, I vowed that when I officially "made it" in New York City, I'd graduate from the ubiquitous Z Gallerie prints to the real deal: a one-of-kind piece of artwork. So when I landed a big girl job, I did just that. And like a good shoe collection, a girl can't settle for just one piece. So imagine my delight when I stumbled upon the work of artist Jennifer Sidel. She not only creates stunning abstract pieces with vibrant colors, she also specializes in custom digital art. Send her an email with some of your favorite pics, a list of your likes, and voila, she creates a custom one-of-a-kind piece of artwork made especially for you. The best part? Her unique pieces are easy on the wallet, so artwork can move from your lust list to your must list.

www.jennifersidel.com



1 comment:

Paula said...

Cool stuff!