Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pork in the Mail

Food.

With Father’s Day right around the corner I always keep my eyes open for fun things that I think my dad would enjoy. Nothing says, Happy Father’s day like pork in the mail. That’s right, you can get cured meat such as delicious thick sliced Hereford pancetta, black pepper tenderloin and Spanish Paletilla Hungara delivered right to your doorstep.

Bolzano is a Wisconsin based company that sends Artisan meats in an airtight envelope that is good for up to one year unopened and unrefrigerated. It lasts for six months once opened. If charcuterie is something your dad loves but has a hard time finding the perfect cuts of cured meat then this is the perfect pork gift package.

1 comment:

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

You have such an adorable blog! That's a great tip for a Father's Day gift...something I know my dad would totally love!