Saturday, May 8, 2010

Etsy Crush

Etsy.

I believe that I've mentioned on a number of occasions my odd love of cakestands. When I had a studio apartment, I only allowed myself to indulge in 2 cakestands. Now that my square footage has increased, I've decided to collect them and keep them on display in my kitchen. And they are useful, so I don't feel like I'm being silly by taking up space for something frivolous.

So...I often find myself doing random searches to find interesting designs, and I happened to run across Whitney Smith's etsy page. Amazing!


Beyond cake and cupcake stands (how cute is that?), she also has a very cool selection of bowls, vases, cream & sugar sets, and much more. I can tell that I'll be stalking her work for awhile until I decide which of her pieces will find themselves on display with my new collection...






5 comments:

Ashleigh @ posh parties, LLC said...

Thank you for sharing! I love the cupcake stands!

coolkids said...

I adore cake stands too! I thought I was the only weird one.:)-Betsy

Meant for a Moment Designs said...

Im crushing too... love these

Anonymous said...

Now I'm crushing on them too!

the red bungalow said...

Oh I love all of the birds! Very adorable. :)

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com