Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Coffee...9 different ways

I love my morning cup of coffee.  I actually think it is more about the ritual than the actual coffee but that doesn't mean that I don't want the perfect cup.  We've had an automatic coffee  maker ( a couple), a percolator and we are currently using the french press.  We are still working to achieve that perfect cup of joe that seems like you have your very own barista in your kitchen.  When I saw this article over at Huffington Post, I was overjoyed.  Someone did the research for me and is going to tell me what the best method for getting your morning's best actually is?  So without further ado.

9.  Percolator
8.  Soft Brew
7.  Automatic
6.  Vacuum Pot (I had my eye on this one...now why bother)
5.  Coffee Cone
4.  Aeropress
3.  French Press
2.  Technivorm ($300 and change for a coffee maker...you might actually get a barista for that)

And the #1 way to make coffee is the Chemex which I have always loved the aesthetic of but discounted that it would make a great cup.  I'll be on the lookout for a sale!



No comments: