Thursday, May 24, 2012

Vinity Case


I have a few wine shops that I frequent and each serves its own purpose as well as its own price range.  I have one that I stop by if I need a recommendation and don’t mind spending a little more for the occasion.  This particular wine shop is run by a guy who talks with his teeth together which gives him kind of an accent which I refer to as “the know it all” accent.  I do believe he lays in wait for me to enter so he can breakout his glossary of latest and greatest wine terms.   I always take a deep breath before entering, but I am willing to endure him because he knows his stuff.  

Long story even longer, basically I asked him for a Rose recommendation and he but a hat box on the counter!  He said (teeth gnashed together) “This Rose is divine.”  And it is. ..plus it costs around $28.00 for the equivalent of 3 bottles.  If you have a picnic or pool party where glass is frowned upon, you can’t go wrong with the Vinity Case.

No comments: