Gift Wrapping Ideas.
Like many people, I like to make an assortment of cookies to give out as gifts. This year I wanted to make this traditional gift idea seem a bit more special with unique packaging ideas...because you know how much we love packaging. When I ran across this handful of amazing ideas on Martha's site, I just had to share my faves!
1. Homemade Sampler Box - An empty tin container divided with corrugate cardboard, rectangular baking liners, and tissue paper.
2. Loaf Pan - I love that this package make a useful gift for the recipient too.
3. Jewelry Box - Available in a wide assortment of colors, this box looks really elegant lined with linen and filled with a few financiers.
4. Paper Tubes - Are easily transformed into candy canes with adhesive backed paper cut into strips and wrapped around.
5. Baking Mold - Again...reusable and outside of the norm. Love it!
6. CD Sleeve - All you need is one big cookie and a cute label to make this gift worthy of giving to anyone on your list.