Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Easy Peasy Sandwiches

I won't lie guys this 9 to 5 thing is taking some getting use to.  Don't get me wrong, I worked very hard with hip hostess but it wasn't on a solid schedule.  I usually had a planning day where I could sneak a few of my own errands in.  If I needed to schedule around a hair cut or dr's appointment I could make that happen.  I'm so loving my new job but in order to get all the errands taken care of without sacrificing my weekends...I'm going to have to eat a few sandwiches.  I've been bringing a salad everyday for lunch so I'm entitled to a little bread.  On the plus side, look at these babies.

Tequila Lime Chicken with Guacamole and Chipotle Mayo

Balsamic Blueberry Grilled Cheese

Fried Chicken and Waffle

Egg, Arugula and Proscuitto

No comments: