Friday, December 20, 2013

Things I'm Lovin'

I'm lovin' the holiday feel in the air.  I have a few holiday touches throughout the apartment and the snow falling outside makes you want to watch holiday movies with only the twinkle from the tree lights.

I love using berries in holiday decor and in the jar is a combo of gingerbread, peppermint and cinnamon popcorn.  

 These are the delicious Stauffer's chocolaty stars that only come out once a year.  A great reason to use my cloche.

Poinsettia's are a must for that pop of red.
Added a snow globe to the tray on the coffee table and we shake it every chance we get! (there is that succulent in the Ikea glass I wrote about last week.)


Finally, the tree with a couple treasures from the flea markets in Portugal.  The orange wooden box and little house.

No comments: