Monday, January 7, 2013
1. Popcorn-Expect funky and gourmet versions to pop up everywhere.
2. Tea-Taking over as the new coffee of 2013. Expect to see fun flavors and lots of varieties.
3. Cured Meats
4. Gochujang-A korean hot sauce that is suppose to take over as the new sriracha.
5. Chicken-The prices of beef, lamb and pork are suppose to increase which will lead to more creativity with poultry.
6. Vegetables-Served raw instead of the normal sauteed and roasted.
7. Barrel Aged Hot Sauce
8. Chef Collaborations
9. Non-alcoholic drinks-Seems America is reaching new heights for teetotalers but they still want to choose from an array of beverages.
10.Artisanal Bread-Expect to see anything and everything baked into your bread in the coming year.
11.Fermentation-Think sauerkraut and kimchi.
12.Vegetables as Main Courses
13. Smoke-Expect everything to be smoked...even water.