Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ice Cream Cookie Cups



Who needs a waffle bowl when you can have chocolate chip cookie bowls? This would be great for a backyard bbq or your 4th of July celebration. I haven’t tried it yet, but I have to believe, it would best served outside. The probability of it getting messy is pretty high!

I plan on putting a Hip Hostess spin on these to make them cocktail party worthy. Instead of using a muffin tin, I am going to downsize and use a mini muffin tin and fill each bite size cup with a tablespoon full of mint sorbet and serve with an ice cold Limoncello.

4 comments:

Sécia Mischke said...

This is a cool idea!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Pure2raw twins said...

love that idea...perfect for a summer gathering! they are so cute too :)

Jessie said...

That is amazing, I can use that with my parties and other gathering. I am sure kids will love it.

jessie at personalized party favors said...

Great idea, kids will absolutely love this, except for the messy parts:) but this will be an added attraction to party presentation, and yummy too.