Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spicy Spicy

Organization.

Go ahead and call me a geek. I just love organization! It could be a mild case of OCD that causes my heart to palpitate when my home is even slightly disheveled. But nonetheless, the feeling that I get when I perfectly organize my stuff is just pure elation and pride. Yup...Grade "A" Geek.

Well I'm going to share my newest reason for geeking-out at the homestead: Ikea's Rajtan Spice Jars.



If you've ever searched for the perfect spice jar set, you might understand my excitement. Most sets have one of the following problems.

1. They come pre-marked with some obscure spices that you'll never use.
2. The containers come in a case that is odd to store and you'd never want out.
3. You can't buy additional jars to add on if you use a wide variety of spices.
4. They're ugly.
5. Lots, lots, more.

The beauty of these jars is that you buy them in sets of 4...for the mere cost of $2.99. They are unlabeled...so you can use you handy label maker to mark them with whatever spices YOU use the most. And they are freakin' adorable.



I outfitted this entire drawer above with the little jars filled with spices that I use the most. And I bought extra to keep in the cupboard for those that I use less frequently (I store them in an old baking pan so I can easily lift the whole assortment out at the same time). Geekiness in full effect...and I love it!

1 comment:

wholesale said...

black dress should buy all those important accessories,
black dresseswho work at these experts are usually
celebrity dressa popular choice for many.The owners and the people
red dress In time for the party. stores this is
red dressesor in the worst case, not receiving Dress