Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mannix Vanilla

Fabulous Food Product.

Anyone that describes something ordinary or bland as "vanilla" obviously hasn't tried Mannix Vanilla. It is way too flavorful to ever warrant that insult.



So what makes this vanilla so "un-vanilla"? It is the labor of love that goes into producing it. The Mannix family extensively researched the process of creating quality vanilla and started making small batches in 1991. Over the years, they have perfected the method of cold extracting the product from beans via air perculation...and it creates the purest most vibrant vanilla that you ever tasted. Each bottle contains the unfiltered double-strength extract and a vanilla bean, so the flavor will actually intensify over time instead of fade like the kind you find at your grocery store.

And of course if I love this product, you know that it has to look good. Mannix vanilla is packaged in bottles imported from Italy and hand labeled to cap off a unique and incredibly charming aesthetic. Love it!



In fact I was so inspired by this product and its aesthetic, that I'm planning to give these as hostess gifts this holiday season. I tested several recipes with Mannix Vanilla this weekend and really loved what it did for my Creme Brulee. So I've created the custom recipe card below to include with each gift.

Feel free to download this and follow my lead. You know your friends will love it...

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'd love to try this out! Great idea to give them as hostess/holiday gifts!

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Darling recipe card, lovely! What a great idea!

Renee said...

Shut the front door, I love this guy. I live in the Winter Park area of Florida and he is at the Winter Park Farmer's Market every Saturday. I use his vanilla in ALL my baking. I LOVE the powdered vanilla, I sprinkle it on everything I can think of. If you have never tried it you should. Thanks for the local shout out for him, he really is a nice guy, he bring homemade vanilla ice cream to the market and then sprinkles it with the powder. YUMMM!!!!