Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nautical By Nature

DIY.

This season has been jam packed with cute nautical themed items. I’ve purchased a couple of nautical striped shirts and some not-on-sale Tory Burch nautical shoes (luckily my husband won’t know which one of the Hip Hostess’ wrote this!). Since I have spent my allotted money on other purchases and would still like to add a touch of nautical to my home I was very excited to see design sponge’s tutorials. I can’t wait to add my nautical touches around the house and all for $8 a piece…that definitely makes up for the shoes.

Sailor's Knot Doorstop and Paperweight.



Knot Trivets or Coasters

3 comments:

Katy Mary said...

I love the Nautical look!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love everything nautical :)

leni said...

those coasters are so cute! i've never seen anything like them before. a modern doily.