Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Etsy Spotlight: Erin Leigh Heart

Fashion.

With the complete lack of shows on the tube during summer hiatus, I find that I have even more time to peruse my favorite websites. And of course, Etsy is at the top of the list.

I have a wedding or 10 to attend this Summer and Fall so I've been looking at dresses of all sorts to mix things up. But I don't want to spend a fortune. And that's when I came across Erin Leigh Heart. She has some amazing pieces with fantastic details all under $100. And if you want a chance to see what inspires her, check out her blog as well. I think you're going to like it!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love Erin Leigh Heart.

I have been stalking her store for some time with plans to buy something in the near future.

erinleighheart said...

Wow, thanks for the great post about my shop! A discount to you my friend! 15% off your purchase in my store. Thanks again!