Thursday, December 11, 2008

Simple Pleasures.

Food.

The way I look at it you have about three weeks to bring on the holiday cheer. So for these three weeks I eat, drink and create “holiday”. One of the simple little things I like to do is melt some chocolate in the microwave and then dip about a dozen or so peppermint sticks into the chocolate.

I enjoy this special little holiday treat with my morning coffee or after dinner tea. I could go on to tell you the benefits of adding the peppermint sticks to chocolate martinis for guests or as a special treat for the kids. But I think this one should be reserved as a holiday indulgence between Hip Hostess and you! So enjoy your peppermint chocolate sticks and relax. --b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds so easy and a great way to get me geared up to wrap all those Christmas presents...thanks for the tip!!