Thursday, October 11, 2012

Holiday Gift Giving

This is the time of year when I start stock piling a few gifts that I feel are versatile enough that a large number of people would enjoy them.  That being said, maybe not the male persuasion as I can't see my husband getting excited about bird hooks.  But I'm talking about girlfriends, women family members, gift exchange parties, etc.  I love these because not only are they whimsical with an artsy twist but you could use them in a number of different rooms in your home.  They would be great for guest bedrooms as robe holders or in your bedroom to hang necklaces or bracelets.  They would also work in the kitchen for pot holders or dish towels.  Forget what you could do with them in an office or just simply by the door so you don't misplace your keys every morning.  Have I sold you yet?

No comments: